Terms and conditions of website usage
We accept all major credit and debit cards with our secure payments system from PayPal. Or alternatively please contact us to make payment by cheque or BACS.
Standard Delivery (Available on 750ml bottles of Firecheck)
Items are dispatched the morning follow acceptance of delivery via Royal Mail Second Class packet service.
Please note that large orders/items will be sent on a Pallet which will be delivered to kerbside only and will not be delivered to your doorstep, as this is as far as the drivers insurance will cover.
Next Day Courier
Order processed before 2:30pm will be dispatched to arrive the next working day. Orders placed after 2:30pm will be despatched on the next working day. Deliveries require a signiture and are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am & 5pm.
1. The term “Mainstage Ltd” or “Mainstage” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Butler Works, Wyresdale Road, Lancaster, LA1 3JJ. Our company registration number is 2365161 registered in the United Kingdom. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
2. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Mainstage Ltd’s prior written consent.
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Click Here To View Mainstage Ltd's Terms Of Business